|Return to Sánchez|
- Ezio: Pedro is dead, but I have neither seen nor heard any sign of Torquemada.
- Sánchez: I guessed you wouldn't. It's a pity the Queen failed to mention to me that her dear Grand Inquisitor was in town.
- Ezio: You have spoken with Queen Isabella?
- Sánchez: I work for her, Ezio. As her treasurer. While you were out freeing our brothers, I was attending a finance meeting.
- Ezio: An Assassin embedded in the monarchy's highest ranks... fascinating.
- Sánchez: We have one of her ears, and it may be that the Templars have the other. Naturally, Isabella and King Ferdinand are ignorant of our infiltration. Come, I will tell you more on the road to Granada.
- Ezio: I have freed those I came to rescue. I should be returning to Italia.
- Sánchez: Ezio, I beg you to stay and help me. We are on the fringe of a grand Templar scheme. Come... I will explain.
Ezio returned to Sánchez, and together they traveled to Granada.