|Return of the Crimson Rose|
The Count de Choisy is to be arrested and executed. The Crimson Rose cannot save him and asks you to do it in his stead. The Count is being held near the Church of Saint Gervais. Rescue him before he is marched to the gallows.
- Crimson Rose: I need a bit of assistance. The Count de Choisy is to be arrested today. He is an honorable man, certainly not deserving of the guillotine. The Crimson League and I are busy elsewhere. Could you prevent his arrest? He lives on the rue des Barres, just south of Saint Gervais Church.
Arno reached de Choisy's house.
- Arno: Too late. Damn. I'll see what I can find in there.
Arno found a partially burnt letter.
- Letter: Some partially destroyed papers:
"... upon reporting back to the Order, please inform the Grand Master of your intent..."
He then spoke to de Choisy's wife, who was hiding behind a locked door.
- Wife: Who is that?! I won't come out! They've taken him! My husband. Carried him away, past the church. They spoke of the guillotine!
Arno made his way to where de Choisy was being held.
- Guard 1: You're headed to the guillotine.
- De Choisy: Damn. I'm of noble birth. I'm better than you!
You won't kill me. My friend, the Crimson Rose, will save me.
- Guard 2: Stay still!
- De Choisy: I shall do as I please, peasant!
- Guard 2: That's it! Not one more step!
Arno freed de Choisy.
- De Choisy: About time someone freed me! Good God!
As de Choisy ran away, Arno escaped the area.
Arno rescued the Count de Choisy from execution.