Ezio set out to rescue the last imprisoned Assassin.
- Pedro: What in God's name is going on here! Four escaped heretics?
- Guard: We did not anticipate such an organized resistance, Your Holiness.
- Pedro: You assumed the people of Zaragoza would shrug off the random imprisonment of six eminent men?
- Guard: We accused them of countless heresies, Pedro. Publicly!
- Pedro: Your duties do not end with their imprisonment! They begin there! Whoever freed those four men will certainly be looking for the last. Guard our prisoner at all costs, or Torquemada will personally supervise your disemboweling.
Ezio found the last Assassin.
- Assassin: My most heartfelt thanks, stranger.
- Ezio: Nothing strange about me, friend. We're one and the same.
Ezio rescued the final Assassin.