|Rescue the Assassin|
After learning of a public burning, Ezio set out to rescue an Assassin.
- Ezio: Steady now. Are you all right?
- Assassin: I will be once I leave this place.
Ezio met up with Raphael Sánchez.
- Sánchez: There he is! Our man of action. Thank you for your help.
- Ezio: We cut it close, Raphael. And may yet have more work. Look here. I found a troubling list.
- Sánchez: I know these men. But they are not local. They live in Zaragoza, in the kingdom of Aragon.
- Ezio: The Inquisitor carried this.
- Sánchez: Then it is safe to assume these men are also targets.
- Ezio: Zaragoza will be my next stop. Will you come?
- Sánchez: I will. Although my skills as a fighter are dwindling, I know the town well and could serve as your guide.
- Assassin: Stay safe gentlemen.
Ezio rescued the Assassin, and made plans to travel to Zaragoza along with Sánchez.