Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Do not be detected.
18 August 1503
The assassination of Octavian de Valois resulted in the retreat of the French forces from Rome. Combined with the death of his Banker, Cesare's efforts for a "united Italia" were swiftly dematerializing. Infuriated, he returned to Rome to confront his father and demand answers.
Realizing this gave him the chance to eliminate both of them, Ezio Auditore aimed to use the key he obtained from Pietro Rossi to enter the Castel Sant'Angelo through a side entrance, and once inside, make his way towards the Pope's chambers.
Ezio entered the premises of Castel undetected. As he advanced, he saw Cesare riding alone.
- Cesare: I want to see the Pope!
- Guard: His holiness waits for you at the top of the Castel, in his apartments.
- Cesare: Get out of my way!
- Lucrezia: I don't understand. I ordered a fresh batch of la cantarella last night.
- Toffana: I am terribly sorry, mia Signora (My Lady), but the Pope has taken it all.
- Lucrezia: Where is the Pope?
- Toffana: He meets with Cesare.
- Lucrezia: Strange. He did not tell me Cesare has returned.
Lucrezia left the servant.
- Toffana: That woman gives me so much trouble. Why didn't I stay in the stables? What a family this Pope has.
Ezio successfully infiltrated the Castel Sant'Angelo and reached the window of the Pope's apartments.