Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Report the Spy's Death|
- Luis: Our Assassin returns... did you find the Spy?
- Ezio: I did... I overheard him talking about keeping España embroiled in this war deliberately.
- Luis: Interesting... first they seek Christoffa's map, then they come to España to exacerbate a war that does not concern them.
- Sanchez: We have suspected for some time that the Templars were planning their own expedition west. This may be their way of delaying Christoffa's journey.
- Ezio: That atlas must contain wonders to inspire such broad schemes.
- Luis: Indeed. But we will not know how true they are until Christoffa has set sail. And that won't happen until this war is over.
- Sanchez: I fear something terrible has happened to King Muhammad. He was once an ally to the Assassins... but we have not heard from him in many months. Find him if you can, if the Templars haven't already.
- Ezio: I'll enter through the catacombs. The Templar Spy preferred that route.
Ezio informed Sánchez and Santángel and set out for the city of Granada.