The Renegade (real name: Shahkulu) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries to train their recruits in the second stage of the Animi Training Program. He wielded a soliferrum-like spear as his specialty weapon.
The Renegade had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
The Renegade casually walks up to his target and withdraws his spear, and, before they can react, he cruelly impales them through their stomach. As his victim grasps the shaft, the Renegade sadistically pulls the spear upwards, further opening the newly-inflicted wound and causing more blood loss. He then removes his weapon and watches his target collapse, dead.
(Low Profile, Back)
The Renegade walks up behind his victim and pulls out his spear, before brutally slashing the serrated edge of his weapon across his target's upper back, and then follows up his attack by slashing them across the lower back in the opposite direction. He then savagely forces the spearhead through his victim's spine, impaling their heart from behind and killing them. From there, the Renegade withdraws his spear and watches the target collapse to the floor.
(High Profile, Front)
The Renegade runs towards his target and pulls out his spear, using it to slash diagonally into their neck, before fluidly linking it into a cross as he slams it down across his victim's chest, finishing his maneuver by stabbing them deeply through the chest. With his target collapsing to the floor, the Renegade stores his spear at his back.
(High Profile, Back)
The Renegade rushes behind his target and stabs the tip of his spear into their back, piercing the heart, before quickly twisting his weapon as he pulls it out. While his victim spins around, the Renegade twirls his spear in the air before using the blunt end of it to strike them across the face, sending them tumbling to the floor as he sheathes his spear away.
The Renegade grabs his seated target's foot and drags them off the bench, until his head rests against it. Before his victim can do anything to defend themselves, the Renegade forcefully kicks him in the face, violently sending his head backwards and breaking his target's neck on the bench behind him.
The Renegade jumps from above a rooftop and removes his spear as he drops, before using his target to break his fall as he plants his spear into the middle of their chest. While his victim lays dying on the floor, the Renegade stand up from his crouched position and stores his spear away.
- "Hehe. Are you suicidal?!"
- "Time to die!"
- "I'll make it painless!"
- "I don't have time for this!"
- "I am the kasırga!"
The Renegade could also be customized in different ways:
- Basic: Marble White
- Extra 1: Dark Mahogany
- Extra 2: Crimson Red
- Head 1: A swirled top ending with a single spike
- Head 2: An iron mask over chainmail with a golden face cover and flat top
- Head 3: A dome hat with sharp eye slits and a sharp-tipped face cover
- Chest 1: A guilded padded vest
- Chest 2: A double-layered shoulder extension vest
- Chest 3: Like 1, but more padded and is guilded
- Arm 1: A swirled pattern design
- Arm 2: Leather Wrist straps attached
- Arm 3: Ninja-like sleeves
- Legs 1: Iron leg covers with puffed-up thighs
- Legs 2: Plain pants with leg straps attached
- Legs 3: Ninja-like leg sheets with puffed thighs
- Belt 1: A large sheet with a big buckle
- Belt 2: A darker sheet with two straps
- Belt 3: A straightup folded over sheet
- Accessory 1: A turban-like neck cover
- Accessory 2: Silken flaps
- Accessory 3: Like 1, but tighter
- Spear: Primary
- Dagger: Secondary
- Long Katar: Secondary
- Basic: A folding hidden blade attached to the wrist.
- Extra 1: A small pike dagger attached to the back of the belt.
- Extra 2: A small katar, similar to a push dagger, attached to the back of the belt.
- The Renegade has a distinct fast walk animation. It is advised for players utilising the Renegade to use the fast walk sparingly in the presence of other Abstergo Agents, in case they are noticed.
- He is one of the few Animi Avatars that the player does not have to purchase customization items for, as his items are unlocked as the player levels up.