Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the Animi Avatar. You may be looking for the memory of the same name.
The Renegade (harvested from: Shahkulu) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries to train the recruits in the second stage of their Animi Training Program. He wielded a soliferrum-like spear as his specialty weapon.
The Renegade had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Casually walking up to his target, the Renegade withdraws his spear, and, before they can react, cruelly impales them through their stomach. As they grasp at the shaft, he sadistically pulls the spear upwards, further opening the newly inflicted wound and causing more blood loss. Following this, he removes his weapon and watches his victim collapse, dead.
(Low Profile, Back)
Carefully approaching his target from behind, the Renegade pulls out his spear, before brutally slashing the serrated edge of his weapon diagonally across their upper back, and then following up his attack by slashing them in the opposite direction. He then savagely forces the spearhead through their spine, impaling their heart from behind and killing them. From there, the Renegade withdraws his spear and watches his victim collapse to the floor.
(High Profile, Front)
Running towards his target, the Renegade pulls out his spear, using it to slash upwards in a diagonal motion to their neck, before fluidly linking it into a cross as he spins around and slams it down across his victim's chest. Finishing off his maneuver by stabbing them deeply through the chest, the Renegade yanks out his spear and stores it away, while his victim collapses to the floor, dead.
(High Profile, Back)
Rushing towards his target from behind, the Renegade stabs the tip of his spear into their back, piercing the heart, before quickly twisting his weapon as he pulls it out. While they spin around to meet him, the Renegade twirls his spear in the air and then uses the blunt end of it to strike his victim across the face, sending them tumbling to the floor as he sheathes his spear away.
Grabbing his seated target's foot, the Renegade drags them off the bench until their head rests against it. Before they can do anything to defend themselves, the Renegade forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking his victim's neck on the bench behind them.
Leaping from above, the Renegade removes his spear as he drops, before using his target to break his fall. He then plants his spear into the middle of their chest, and as his victim lays dying on the floor, the Renegade stands up from his crouched position and stores his spear away.
- "Hehe. Are you suicidal?!"
- "Time to die!"
- "I'll make it painless!"
- "I see you there!"
- "My spear thirsts!"
- "I am the kasırga!"
- "I don't have time for this."
The Renegade could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: Marble white.
- Extra 1: Dark mahogany.
- Extra 2: Crimson red.
- Head 1: A metal mask with hollowed cheekbones, and a swirled cap tipped with a single spike.
- Head 2: An iron mask over chainmail, with a golden face cover and flat top.
- Head 3: A domed cloth hat, with sharp eye slits, a razor-edged face cover, and a tapering spike pointed vertically.
- Chest 1: A gilded, padded vest.
- Chest 2: A form-fitting vest, with a square, crossing pattern.
- Chest 3: A more ornate vest, with longer flaps.
- Arms 1: Swirled metal vambraces.
- Arms 2: Leather vambraces, with an engraved design.
- Arms 3: Cloth wraps, with criss-crossing bindings.
- Legs 1: Iron greaves with puffed-up thighs.
- Legs 2: Plain pants with engraved leather greaves.
- Legs 3: Cloth leggings with open shoes.
- Belt 1: A beige cloth wrap with a large silver buckle.
- Belt 2: A dark leather band with two thin belt straps.
- Belt 3: A dark, overlapped cloth belt.
- Accessory 1: A dark cloth draped around the neck, with a thin three line pattern.
- Accessory 2: Grey leather flaps, protecting the neck.
- Accessory 3: A looser cloth around the neck, with a dark, thick line pattern.
- Spear: Primary.
- Dagger: Secondary.
- Long Katar: Secondary.
- Basic: A two-hinge, folding Hidden Blade attached to the wrist.
- Extra 1: A small pike dagger attached to the back of the belt.
- Extra 2: A small katar, similar to a push dagger, attached to the back of the belt.
- The Renegade had a distinct fast walk animation. For this reason, recruits that used the Renegade were advised to use the fast walk animation sparingly in the presence of other Abstergo recruits, since it made them more obvious.
- The Renegade was one of the few Animi Avatars that recruits did not have to purchase customization items for, as his items were unlocked for no cost as the recruit leveled up.
- In the console stage of Abstergo Entertainment's Animus technology, parts of the Renegade's initial customization pieces were added as a costume for the Night Stalker.
- Shahkulu had a noticeably lower voice than the Renegade, despite the latter being based on the former.
- A taunt used by the Renegade when stunning a pursuer was identical to one used by the Guardian.