Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Red Coat (harvested from: Eleanor Mallow) was an Animi Avatar used by the entertainment branch of Abstergo Industries, as part of their plan to influence the general public, via the console stage of the Animus technology. Her specialty weapon was a spadroon, a swift British military sword.
The Red Coat had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Walking up to her target, the Red Coat pulls out her spadroon, before striking them in the forehead with its hilt. She then takes advantage of her victim's defenselessness by grabbing their shoulder and piercing their stomach with her sword, to which they crumple to the ground after she rapidly withdraws her blade from their lifeless body.
(Low Profile, Back)
Approaching her target from behind, the Red Coat swiftly slashes them diagonally across their spine with her spadroon. As they react, she spins the blade skillfully in her hand and then cleanly stabs it up through their back, impaling her victim's heart from behind and causing them to fall forward, where they go on to die of blood loss on the ground.
(High Profile, Front)
Running up to her target, the Red Coat unsheathes her sword and stabs the tip of it through their heart. While her victim reacts with pain from the strike, she quickly removes her sword from their body and spins it around, removing the blood and storing it away as they collapse backwards.
(High Profile, Back)
Sprinting over to her target, the Red Coat suddenly vaults around them with her spadroon drawn, before pressing her weapon into their neck and slitting their throat as she pulls them with her. Once her feet touch the ground, she quickly removes her sword from her victim's neck, causing them to twirl around to their death.
Leaping onto her target from above, the Red Coat removes her sword in mid-air. When she lands, she forces them onto their back and impales her victim in their heart with her sword, before standing and leaving their motionless corpse on the ground.
The Red Coat grabs her seated target's foot and drags them off the bench, until their head rests against it. Before her victim can do anything to defend themselves, the Red Coat forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking their neck on the bench behind them.
- "None shall mourn you."
- "You don't threaten me."
- "Are you ready to die?"
- "You are so amateur."
- "Death becomes you."
- "I learnt from the best, how about you?"
- "Mangy dog."
- "Like a little girl."
- "I hope you appreciate my artistry."
The Red Coat could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: Pine green.
- Extra 1: Black.
- Extra 2: White.
- White Costume
- Dark Costume
- Alternative Costume 1
- Alternative Costume 2
- Officer Costume
- Warrior Costume
- Head 1: Conscript Hairstyle
- Head 2: Soldier Hairstyle
- Head 3: Veteran Hairstyle
- Clothes 1: Conscript Clothes
- Clothes 2: Soldier Clothes
- Clothes 3: Veteran Clothes
- Accessory 1: Conscript Tricorn Hat
- Accessory 2: Soldier Tricorn Hat
- Accessory 3: Veteran Tricorn Hat
- Legs 1: Conscript Leggings
- Legs 2: Soldier Leggings
- Legs 3: Veteran Leggings
- Belt 1: Conscript Shoulder Strap
- Belt 2: Soldier Shoulder Strap
- Belt 3: Veteran Shoulder Strap
- Make-up 1: Pale pink lipstick.
- Make-up 2: Red lipstick.
- Make-up 3: Black lipstick.
- War paint:
- Primary war paints:
- Primary War Paint 1: A thin, double curved line across the nose and cheeks.
- Primary War Paint 2: A faded block of war paint across the top half of the face.
- Primary War Paint 3: Three small vertical lines underneath each eye.
- Secondary war paints:
- Secondary War Paint 1: Two small diagonal lines facing outwards across each cheek.
- Secondary War Paint 2: Two thin horizontal lines across the nose bridge.
- Secondary War Paint 3: A thin, double curved line directly beneath the eyes.
- Primary war paints:
- Quality Spadroon
- Superior Spadroon
- Musketeer's Rifle
- Superior Musketeer's Rifle
- Superior Dirk
- Hidden Blade
- Short Hook
- The Red Coat may only be obtained by pre-ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition of Assassin's Creed III, or by pre-ordering at U.S. Target stores and the German or United Kingdom branches of GameStop. Accompanying this, she is also included in The Hidden Secrets Pack, for those who did not purchase collector's editions.
- The Red Coat shares a similar High Profile, Back animation as the Trickster, though their weapons differ, as well as an altered version of the High Profile, Front kill move that the Captain possesses.