- Edward: I found your men.
- Antó: And I found where his brothers are kept. Help me release them.
- Edward: No, mate. I've settled my debt. Meddling with slaves is none of my affair. I doubt there's even a Templar behind it all.
- Antó: All affairs of freedom are Assassins' affairs! What is your price?
- Edward: What?
- Antó: A man without principle must be moved by coin. How much do you need?
- Edward: There is a key I'm looking for. Belongs to a set I've been stripping off Templars.
- Antó: The Templar keys? I thought they'd been destroyed.
- Edward: I'm not the only one who knows about them, then?
- Antó: If we find it, it's yours.
- Edward: You have a deal. Let's go get your friends.
Edward and Antó set out to free the first slave.
- Antó: The drunks and whores you call friends might help you now. Look for a hole in the fence. We'll catch them unawares.
- Guard 1: What's this? Only survivor?
- Guard 2: Only captive.
- Guard 1: You didn't... lose... the battle then?
- Guard 2: How can we win when the dogs hole up in the mountain? They just hide in caves and wait. See us coming every time.
- Guard 1: I hope commander Abraham knows what he's doing.
- Guard 2: I've no doubt he'll win in the end. I'll follow him to my death!
They killed the guards and freed the first slave.
- Slave: Thank you.
- Antó: Hurry! To my bureau.
The pair tracked down the group of guards escorting the second slave.
- Guard 3: We had a hundred men, and they... we couldn't even see them to count them.
- Guard 4: What kind of weapons they got in them there caves?
- Guard 3: Knives and axes mostly. A little gunpowder, not much. Barely more than sticks and rocks.
- Guard 4: And yet this is the only man you could capture.
- Guard 3: The only one!
- Guard 4: They must be backed by some strange African magic. Curses and voodoo.
- Guard 3: It's just not Christian.
They freed the second slave.
- Slave: At last.
- Antó: Go to the bureau.
Edward and Antó reached the final slave.
- Antó: You must exercise caution. The area will be well-guarded. You know how this works. Take your position.
Over here! Hey! Ho there!
They freed the final slave.
- Slave: Thanks.
- Antó: Meet me at the bureau.
- Edward: Where to, next?
- Antó: That's enough work for one night. Or do you grow fond of it?
- Edward: That's it? No Templar? What about the key?
- Antó: The Templar did not show himself. You will have your key next time.
- Edward: No, Antó, there is no next time.
- Antó: When you discover your conscience or admit how badly you want the key, there will be a next time.
Edward and Antó freed the slaves, but found no trace of the Templar that had been behind their capture.