Help Norris while he gathers the ore he needs.
Connor walked up to Norris.
- Norris: Connor.
I could use your help. Suis-moi. (Follow me.) I want to build her a new knife of steel I make special. I know where to get iron but the mine belongs to the English.
- Connor: Will it take long to gather?
- Norris: Non. (No.) A couple of blasts and I will have what I need. I just need you to stand watch. I will wait for you at the mine. It's not far, just off the property.
Connor met with Norris outside the mine.
- Norris: I need to prepare some explosive. My guess is the BANG will bring some unhappy English.
- Connor: No doubt. I had best prepare some things myself.
- Norris: Looks like you have a little time!
Connor prepared himself for the guards before hearing an explosion.
- Norris: Sacredieu! (shit!) I think they are coming.
- Guard: Somebody's in our mine!
Connor protected Norris from the guards.
- Norris: I need a few more blasts! Be careful!
After another blast, a second group of guards arrived.
- Guard: After 'em, boys!
After Connor defeated the guards, Norris set a third charge.
- Norris: This is my last one! Just a little longer.
After defeating the third group of guards, Connor saw Norris coming out of the mine.
- Norris: Got everything! Time to go!
Norris retrieved enough iron ore to craft a new steel skinning knife for Myriam.
- Norris states the mine is "just off the property", when it is actually in the Packanack region in the west of the Frontier.