Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Discover Shay's purpose in this place and time.
25 December 1776
- Berg: What is this?
- Violet: A glitch in the memories... There seems to be more data. Okay, numbskull, I can't pull you out of the chair right now. You'll just have to see this through... This is bizarre... These memories seem to take place some 20 years after the one we just saw.
- Berg: Are you certain?
- Violet: Positive. This means... Shay must have survived that fall!
- Berg: If he is the man I believe him to be, then he has... Keep going.
- Violet: The data is fragmented... This memory is incomplete... Let me see what I can do. Listen up. We need to find out what Shay's up to. This memory's gonna look a little rough, but I'm like ninety percent sure sequencing this memory won't kill you.
The analyst accessed the memory.
- Violet: Alright, numbskull, we don't know where Shay is, or what he's doing there. So keep your eyes and ears open.
- Berg: I want to know the reason Shay came to this place.
- Violet: You heard the man. Let's move!
Shay located a group of criminals.
- Criminal 1: (So? Did you find him?)
- Criminal 2: (Yes, Benjamin Franklin is at Notre-Dame. If we hurry up, we can catch him.)
- Criminal 3: (Stop playing with yourselves! Let's go!)
- Berg: Benjamin Franklin...That's who Shay is after.
- Violet: Franklin traveled to England and France. And that guy said Notre-Dame... Shay must be in Paris! Time to show me what you got!
- Berg: Eliminate the threat. Protect Franklin.
Shay chased down and killed the three criminals.
- Criminal 4: (Over there! Get him!)
- Franklin: Help! Somebody help!
- Criminal 4: (He's not getting away from us this time!)
Picking up the dead criminal's pistols, Shay chased after Franklin and his pursuers.
- Violet: Shit!
- Berg: What happened?
- Violet: That's all the data we have. We can't explore this memory further... for now. Shay couldn't have died then appeared in France twenty years later. We're missing something. Shay's memories are scattered in chunks throughout the Cloud, the servers are messed up from the virus, so we can't access all of Shay's life at once.
Unable to relive more of Shay's memories, the analyst was tasked with restoring one of the Abstergo Entertainment servers.
- The memory title is encoded in Base64. The decoded name is "Deconstructed".
Assassin's Creed: Rogue Memories
|The Way the Wind Blows - Lessons and Revelations - Tinker Sailor Soldier Spy - By Invitation Only|
|One Little Victory - We the People - Fiat Lux - Kyrie Eleison - Freewill|
|The Color of Right - A Long Walk and a Short Drop - Circumstances - Keep Your Friends Close|
|Honour and Loyalty - Armour and Sword - Scars|
|Men o' War - Bravado|
|The Heist - Caress of Steel - No Laws But Our Own - Cold Fire - Non Nobis Domine|
|RGVjb25zdHJ1Y3RlZA0K - UHJvdGVjdGlvbg0K - QXNzYXNzaW5hdGlvbg0K|
|Scott Lawson - Kelly Snider - Lewis Johnson - Franklin Greear - Maria Gurley - Michael Crawley - Randall Gordon - Rachel Plourde - David Borgen - Philippe Beaubien - Conan Brown - Marla Capps|
|The Battle of Labrador - The Battle of Quiberon Bay - Pirates of a Lost Age - The Storm Fortress|