Rémi Farjaud is a freelance character designer, illustrator and 3D artist, who has worked at Ubisoft Annecy as an Associate Art Director and character artist.
He has primarily contributed to the multiplayer aspect of the Assassin's Creed series, with his areas of expertise including illustration, texturing, modelling and character design, all of which he has used to create unique characters for the series.
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements (2008) - Arkane Studios & Floodgate Entertainment
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Wakfu (2012) - Ankama Games
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (2015) - Ubisoft