|Quid Pro Quo|
Ezio met up with Sofia Sartor.
- Sofia: Salve (Hello), Ezio. That took some time. What did you find?
- Ezio: Something that may interest you.
- Sofia: Mio Dio, che meraviglia! (My god, it's beautiful!) And here is my shop.
- Ezio: Look at the margins.
- Sofia: Strange symbols. And these are titles of books. Rare books! A few of these have not been seen for more than a millennium.
- Ezio: Niccolò Polo hid these books around the city. This map should tell us where.
- Sofia: Hmm. You are beginning to interest me. Vaguely.
- Ezio: From what I can tell, I need these three books first. They may contain clues to locate the rest of these...
Ezio showed her one of Masyaf Keys.
- Sofia: Molto curioso. (Very curious.)
- Ezio: Another was found beneath Topkapı Palace, but there is still time to reach the others.
- Sofia: Found by whom?
- Ezio: Men who do not read. Sofia, can you decipher this map? Help me find these books?
- Sofia: Can I borrow them when you are finished?
- Ezio: We will work something out.
Ezio left the book shop.
- Ezio: Yusuf. Salute. (Hello.)
- Yusuf: Piri told me I might see you here. Did you find what you were looking for?
- Ezio: I believe so. This is one of Altaïr's five keys. A strange artifact.
- Yusuf: Ah... it is like nothing I have ever seen. You should keep it somewhere safe.
- Ezio: At our headquarters, sì (yes). I will.
What brings you this way?
- Yusuf: I am coordinating with our allies today: The Thieves in the Bazaar, the Mercenaries near the Arsenal and the Romanies in the Constantine District.
- Ezio: You are spread a bit thin, Yusuf. Let me speak with the Romanies myself. I have had so little contact with them in the past.
- Yusuf: That would ease my mind. If you are in a hurry, you may travel by our network of tunnels. The air down there is a little foul, but the rats are no bigger than dogs. Have fun.
- Ezio: Grazie. (Thank you.)
Ezio left the map with Sofia, who began to decipher it in order to find the ancient books. Meanwhile, Ezio set off to meet with the Romani in the Constantine District.