Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Running in the streets, bumping into people, the target is out of breath. He knows his pursuer is here somewhere, watching him, ready to take away his life. Suddenly, he stops and looks up. There, on the rooftops, the Prowler gazes down, smiling at him. It's already too late."
- ―Description of the Prowler.
The Prowler (harvested from: Il Lupo) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries to train recruits in the first stage of their Animi Training Program. He wielded a switchblade, one that was similar to the Hidden Blade of the Assassins.
The Prowler had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
The Prowler calmly approaches his target and stabs his switchblade into their stomach, using his other hand to pull them further onto his blade. Afterwards, the Prowler withdraws his weapon and gently pushes his victim's body to the floor, while his blade resets itself to its original position.
(Low Profile, Back)
The Prowler sneaks up behind his target and extends his weapon, before proceeding to stab them through the back of their head. His victim briefly goes rigid and drops to the floor, as the Prowler removes his blade and conceals it.
(High Profile, Front)
The Prowler rushes over to his target and leaps onto them, sending them to the floor and stabbing them in the chest. He then withdraws his switchblade from his victim's body and stands up, the blade splitting to hide itself.
(High Profile, Back)
The Prowler runs up to his target, before grabbing their right arm and stabbing them in the back, severing the spine. He then yanks the blade out of them and pulls them behind him, before sheathing his switchblade away with the wrist-mounted mechanism and watches as his victim falls spread-eagle to the floor.
The Prowler approaches his seated target and forcefully pulls them up from the bench. As they are left dazed slightly from the sudden movement, he stabs them in the chest with his switchblade as he holds on to their arm, before brutally yanking the blade free and letting them go, leaving his victim to stagger slightly before they fall to the floor, dead.
The Prowler leaps from a rooftop above onto his target, forcing them to the ground as he lands on them. He then viciously plunges his switchblade into their skull and stands up and conceals his weapon, while his victim's body remains motionless on the floor.
The Prowler could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: Gray hooded cape.
- Extra 1: Brown hooded cape.
- Extra 2: Red hooded cape.
- Extra 3: Dark green hooded cape.
- Advanced: Added plate vambraces and greaves.
- Superior: Added golden coins bearing the Templar cross to his neck clasp, an extended undershirt, and an added white sash beneath his belt.
- Elite: The hood and the top of his brown vest are given a golden designed trim, and his red shirt is also given a brighter golden trim, with a Templar cross added onto his cape with a golden outline.
- The Prowler, along with the Smuggler, were the only Animi Avatars whose main weapons were hidden on their forearms and were fully retractable, like the Assassins. They were also the only two, other than the Nobleman, to have their weapons attached to their attire.
- Along with the Smuggler, the Prowler appeared to wear clothes in a way that imitated the Assassin Order.
- The Prowler's name in early development was the Hunter.