- Luis: My patience is thin. Torquemada has already dispatched an Inquisitor to round up heretics for trial in Granada.
- Ezio: Torquemada should be arrested for the abuses! Surely the Queen would side with you if the truth were exposed.
- Luis: No, she would never believe such charges. Torquemada has been Isabella's confessor since she was a young woman.
- Sánchez: Besides, it would be unwise to allow such turmoil to disrupt our plans for Christoffa.
- Ezio: Hold fast, gentlemen. I will try to calm this chaos.
Ezio saved the citizens.
- Ezio: Inquisitor soldiers are out in full force, meting out blind punishments for invisible offences.
- Sánchez: Ezio, find the Inquisitor in charge of this operation. Eliminate him when he is alone, in secret, otherwise the violence will redouble and we will lose our advantage.
Ezio saved the citizens from the Inquisition.