Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Privateer (harvested from: Blaise Legros) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries to train the recruits in the second stage of their Animi Training Program. He was available after a system update, and used a basket-hilted cutlass as his specialty weapon.
The Privateer has several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Casually walking up to his target, the Privateer unsheathes his cutlass, before painfully smashing the hilt into his victim's face, knocking them off balance. He then takes advantage of this and stabs his sword through their abdomen, before withdrawing it and leaving them bleeding to death.
(Low Profile, Back)
Carefully approaching his target from behind, the Privateer unsheathes his sword and slashes it across their lower back. When his victim falls to their knees, the Privateer wedges his cutlass into the right of their waist, before carelessly pushing them forwards with his foot and sheathing his weapon.
(High Profile, Front)
Running up to his target, the Privateer roughly pushes their head, and, while they stumble back, draws his cutlass. Swinging it above his head, he suddenly slashes his cutlass to the left, severing his victim's jugular vein and causing them to collapse to the floor while he sheathes his sword away.
(High Profile, Back)
Racing at his target from behind, the Privateer withdraws his cutlass, before cruelly slashing it across their upper back. As his victim reacts to this unexpected attack, the Privateer hacks his sword into the right of their chest, slashing through their lung from behind and wedging his weapon into their torso. To free his cutlass, the Privateer kicks his victim's legs from behind, forcing them onto their back.
Grabbing his seated target's foot, the Privateer drags them off the bench until their head rests against it. Before his victim can do anything to defend themselves, he forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking his target's neck on the bench behind them.
Leaping down from above, the Privateer draws his cutlass in mid-air, before crashing down on top of them. Using the momentum, he stabs his sword roughly into their chest, subsequently impaling their heart and killing them instantly. As his victim lays dead on the ground, the Privateer sheathes his cutlass at his waist and leaves.
- "It's all over now!"
- "Ha! Pathetic!"
- "Ha ha! Good bye!"
- "Enough playing."
- "Say hello to Davy Jones for me!"
- "Frere Jacques, Frere Jacques, Dormez-vous?"
- "Now you can sleep with the fishes."
The Privateer could be customized in different ways:
- Basic: Dark red.
- Extra 1: Black.
- Extra 2: Yellow.
- Head 1: A full beard.
- Head 2: A longer beard with braids.
- Head 3: A simple mustache.
- Chest 1: A leather vest.
- Chest 2: A collared vest.
- Chest 3: A crested dark vest.
- Arms 1: Pulled down left sleeve.
- Arms 2: Closed sleeves with wristbands.
- Arms 3: Knotted sleeves with gloves.
- Legs 1: Regular boots.
- Legs 2: Silk boots with white socks.
- Legs 3: Dark leather boots.
- Belt 1: Leather belt with a diagonal strap.
- Belt 2: Layered cloth belt.
- Belt 3: Cloth belt with two straps.
- Accessory 1: A small tricorn hat with a bandanna underneath it.
- Accessory 2: A bandanna that covers the left eye, with cloth strips trailing down the back.
- Accessory 3: A large tricorn hat with a feather in the cap.
- Long Sword: Primary.
- Long Katar: Secondary.
- Small Axe: Secondary.
- Basic: A two-hinge, folding Hidden Blade attached to the wrist.
- Extra 1: A small pike dagger, similar to an ice pick, attached to the back of the belt.
- Extra 2: A small katar, similar to a push dagger, attached to the back of the belt.
- There is an achievement named "Pirate's Bravery" in Revelations, which is obtained by using the Bodyguard ability against a pursuer as the Privateer. However, it is only available to those who downloaded The Ancestors Character Pack.