Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the Animi Avatar. You may be looking for Savonarola's lieutenant.
The Preacher (harvested from: Federico Perez) was an Animi Avatar used by the entertainment branch of Abstergo Industries, as part of their plan to influence the general public, via the console stage of the Animus technology. His specialty weapon was a pilgrim's staff, which he used as a spear.
The Preacher had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
Approaching his target, the Preacher quickly pulls out his pilgrim's staff and stabs its sharpened end into their abdomen. He then cruelly pulls the staff upwards, further opening the newly inflicted wound and causing more blood loss. From there, the Preacher removes his staff, before he watches as his victim falls to the ground.
(Low Profile, Back)
Casually walking up to his target from behind, the Preacher pulls out his pilgrim's staff, before slashing them diagonally across the spine to the left, followed up by a second slash to the right. He then brutally forces the sharpened end through their back, withdrawing his staff as his victim collapses to their knees, dying slowly.
(High Profile, Front)
Running up to his target, the Preacher hastefully slashes them across the stomach with his pilgrim's staff, causing them to keel over in pain. From there, he lifts his staff high and then brutally stabs it through the back of his victim while they lean forward, piercing their heart and killing them instantaneously.
(High Profile, Back)
Rushing over to his target from behind, the Preacher quickly places his pilgrim's staff against the floor, before he leans them against the weapon and roughly impales them onto it, through pressing his palm onto their torso. As his victim slides painfully down the staff, with gravity aiding their descent, the Preacher swiftly pulls the end of his weapon free with his other hand, leaving his target to lay dying on the ground from the assault.
As the Preacher leaps from above a rooftop with his spear held high, he crashes down on top of his target, before bringing down his pilgrim's staff from above his head. Using the momentum of his fall, he forces the sharp end of his staff into their chest, before removing his weapon from his victim's dead body, returning it to his back as he stands.
The Preacher grabs his seated target's foot and drags them off the bench, until their head rests against it. Before his victim can do anything to defend themselves, the Preacher forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking their neck on the bench behind them.
- "Punishment for your sins."
- "Go to your god!"
- "Repent and I will save you."
- "And hell followed with him."
- "In God's name!"
- "God have mercy on your soul."
- "Beg for mercy!"
- "The devil's own!"
- "I absolve you of your sins."
The Preacher could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: Black.
- Extra 1: White.
- Extra 2: Blood red.
- White Costume
- Dark Costume
- Alternative Costume 1
- Alternative Costume 2
- Exorcist Costume
- Warrior Costume
- Deacon Costume
- Head 1: Missionary Shave
- Head 2: Cleric Shave
- Head 3: Abbot Shave
- Main clothes:
- Clothes 1: Missionary Cassock
- Clothes 2: Cleric Cassock
- Clothes 3: Abbot Cassock
- Secondary clothes:
- Clothes 1: Missionary Stole
- Clothes 2: Cleric Stole
- Clothes 3: Abbot Stole
- Legs 1: Missionary Boots
- Legs 2: Cleric Boots
- Legs 3: Abbot Boots
- Belt 1: Missionary Accessories
- Belt 2: Cleric Accessories
- Belt 3: Abbot Accessories
- Scar 1: A small scar across the upper lip.
- Scar 2: A scar traveling diagonally from the nose to the right cheek.
- Scar 3: A smaller diagonal scar on the lower right cheek, near the mouth.
- War paint:
- Primary war paints:
- Primary War Paint 1: Two dabs of paint on both cheeks.
- Primary War Paint 2: A thin line of war paint across the nose bridge and upper cheeks.
- Primary War Paint 3: A small block of paint on the chin.
- Secondary war paints:
- Secondary War Paint 1: Three dabs of paint, forming a small line, on each cheek.
- Secondary War Paint 2: A long cross, appearing hastily drawn, on each cheek.
- Secondary War Paint 3: A medium-sized block of paint under each eye.
- Primary war paints:
- Quality Staff
- Superior Staff
- Superior Scepter
- Steel Blade
- Superior Steel Blade
- Hidden Blade
- Short Hook
- The Preacher has a similar High Profile, Front kill to that of the Deacon.