Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Practice What You Preach|
Practice several new assassination techniques while Leonardo tinkers with the Codex pages.
Ezio Auditore returned to Florence after two years. He traveled to Leonardo da Vinci's workshop to have the codex page he took from Vieri de' Pazzi deciphered. While there, he asked Leonardo how he could obtain information on Francesco de' Pazzi.
- Leonardo: Ezio...? You are still alive!
- Ezio: Look at this place! The past two years have been kind to you.
- Leonardo: But you are not the same at all, are you...?
Ezio agreed, but continued.
- Ezio: I was hoping you might be able to help me with something.
- Leonardo: Anything for you, my friend!
Ezio showed him the Codex page.
- Leonardo: Aha! You've found another! How exciting!
He took the page from Ezio's hand and examined it.
- Leonardo: Hmmm. This one is tricky to break...
Clever in it's use of ancient languages. Maybe if I just...
Oh... Oh! It seems to be a manual of sort for different assassination techniques.
- Ezio: May I see it?
- Leonardo: Wait! What's that?!
It's not so much a design this time... Just a series of sketches.
Hmmmm. What to make of all this...
Hoho! Of course! And why not! What an inspired idea!
- Ezio: Can you make it for me while I try what's in that manual fragment?
- Leonardo: Take it, I'll have my assistant set up some dummies for you to practice with.
Leonardo called his assistant over, and Ezio left to practice in the courtyard next to Leonardo's workshop. He learned three new assassination techniques before returning to Leonardo.
- Leonardo: I've done it! Come quickly! Look!
Take it-- try it!
He gave Ezio a second Hidden Blade and bracer, which Ezio equipped.
- Ezio: Thank you, Leonardo.
- Leonardo: Non c'è di che! (No problem!)
- Ezio: There's someone I need to "see" while I'm here. I cannot approach him publicly... Would you know a way-
- Leonardo: (quietly) La Volpe.
- Ezio: The Fox...?
- Leonardo: Sshhhhh!!
- Ezio: Capisco... (I understand) But do you know where a fox might roam...?
- Leonardo: Perhaps, near the Mercato (market) where the thieves dwell...
Sta attento, amico! (Be safe, friend!)
Ezio learned three new assassination techniques, while Leonardo created a secondary Hidden Blade and bracer for him.