- Altaïr: "Only a mind free of impediments is capable of grasping the chaotic beauty of the world. This is our greatest asset."
- Maria: "But is chaos something to be celebrated? Is disorder a virtue?"
- Altaïr: "It presents us with challenges, yes, but freedom yields greater rewards than the alternative. The order and peace the Templars seek require servility and imprisonment."
- Maria: "Hm, I know the feeling."
- —Maria and Altaïr upon their arrival in Kyrenia.
- 8,528 articles since July, 2007
- 26,309 images uploaded since July, 2007
- 52,000+ readers daily
- 4,281,900+ page views per month
- 622,000+ visits to the Assassin's Creed Wiki per month
- 76 user registrations since July, 2007
- 692,976 edits made since July, 2007
These are the newest articles
that have been added. Please ensure that they are named properly and do not duplicate any existing articles.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. Don't forget to categorize them!
- Not sure where to start?
- Things that need improvement
- Adding content
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.