To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below. Don't forget to categorize them!
See Special:Forum for a complete listing.
- Altaïr: "Only a mind free of impediments is capable of grasping the chaotic beauty of the world. This is our greatest asset."
- Maria: "But is chaos something to be celebrated? Is disorder a virtue?"
- Altaïr: "It presents us with challenges, yes, but freedom yields greater rewards than the alternative. The order and peace the Templars seek require servility and imprisonment."
- Maria: "Hm, I know the feeling."
- —Maria and Altaïr upon their arrival in Kyrenia.[src]
- 8,263 articles since July, 2007
- 25,979 images uploaded since July, 2007
- 52,000+ readers daily
- 4,281,900+ page views per month
- 622,000+ visits to the Assassin's Creed Wiki per month
- 125 user registrations since July, 2007
- 680,487 edits made since July, 2007
These are the newest articles that have been added. Please ensure that they are named properly and do not duplicate any existing articles.
Loading RSS data...
AC Wiki Twitter