1500 – 1503
To do this, Ezio was required to kill a Borgia guard named Galvano, who was on bad terms with Vincenzo, a Cento Occhi member, and then frame the latter for Galvano's murder.
- Thief: The Cento Occhi have employed a town scribe, Vincenzo. Despite his eloquence, he often fights with a Borgia guard named Galvano.
We now have a chance to damage relations between our two enemies, find Galvano, kill him, take something personal from his body, plant it on Vincenzo, my brothers and I will ensure the Borgia hear what they want to hear.
Once Galvano was killed and Ezio planted the evidence on Vincenzo, a group of Borgia guards approached the scribe.
- Borgia captain: Vincenzo, Galvano's been murdered.
- Vincenzo: What business is that of mine?
- Borgia captain: You two were on bad terms, I have to search you.
- Vincenzo: Fine, if you must, it will only serve to exonerate me.
The Borgia captain began to search Vincenzo and found a part of Galvano's personal belongings.
- Vincenzo: What is that?
- Borgia captain: Come with me.
With Galvano's death and Vincenzo's arrest, conflict between Cento Occhi and the Borgia was assured.