|Piri Reis: Tripwire|
Learn how to use the Trip Wire Bomb by killing the corrupted dignitary.
Piri Reis mission
Kill only the corrupted dignitary.
- Ezio: This one has a strange look. What do you call it?
- Piri: A trip-wire bomb. One of the more subtle methods we have of removing your opponent's feet. You see these filaments in the side? This bomb will not detonate unless one of these many wires is disturbed. Very useful in narrow alleys.
- Ezio: Or under the seat cushion of someone's horse carriage.
- Piri: Oh ho! Ezio Auditore! You are one devious hayvan (animal)! I should keep my distance, lest you corrupt my delicate sensibilities.
- Ezio: Oh, I think you will live.
- Piri: Of course. Don't blow your hands off, eh?
Ezio killed the corrupt dignitary, and learned how to make and use Trip-wire bombs.