- Ezio: Tell me about your special bomb casings.
- Piri: Well, I have some sticky resin bags. My uncle Kemal had a wild fondness for them. During Bayezid's conflict with Venezia (Venice), he was a captain in the Ottoman navy. He liked resin bombs because they stuck to almost any surface... the hulls of large ships, for instance.
- Ezio: I lost many friends in that conflict.
- Piri: We all did, Ezio. And that war is why I became an Assassin. I hate the artificial boundaries our leaders have built between people.
- Ezio: We fight to end the fighting. It is a sad irony.
- Piri: It will always be an irony, evet (yes). But perhaps one day it will not be so sad. Use this wisely.
Ezio eliminated the three targets, and learned how to craft and use sticky bombs.