Piri Reis: Smoke Screen was a virtual representation of one of Ezio Auditore da Firenze's genetic memories, relived by Desmond Miles in 2012 through the Animus.
Ezio Auditore met with Piri Reis again to learn the use of a new type of bomb which released smoke. Utilising it to his advantage, Ezio set out to steal more bomb ingredients.
- Piri: Ah! Turkish smoke bombs. Are you curious to try a few?
- Ezio: Should I? I have used smoke bombs before, with varying results.
- Piri: But not like ours. We have a special recipe for deep, dark clouds. Throw one of these and your eyes are useless. You must rely on your hearing, and... any other senses you may have cultivated.
- Ezio: Other senses? What could that mean?
- Piri: Word gets around, Ezio. That you are a special sort of man, with strange gifts.
- Ezio: Keep it to yourself.
Ezio stole the bomb ingredients while also learning how to use a Turkish smoke bomb.
Piri telling Ezio about the Turkish smoke bombs
Ezio using Eagle Sense to pass through the guards
Ezio aiming the bomb at the second group of guards
Ezio using a smoke bomb to escape