Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During his investigation into Tamir, Altaïr stumbled upon two civilians speaking of a letter to be delivered to a merchant. The Assassin took notice of this and pickpocketed the letter from its carrier.
Altaïr approached the two civilians, staying a short distance away from them, but close enough to hear their conversation.
- Civilian 1: Do you understand?
- Civilian 2: Yes. I am to deliver the letter to your merchant friend.
- Civilian 1: And you know who to see?
- Civilian 2: The same man as always.
- Civilian 1: Do not think to betray my presence in this city. We have many eyes, many ears–
- Civilian 2: And many arms, yes. Good for silencing those who say too much. I know this well. You have my word.
- Civilian 1: Good. Then be quick about it. Time is short.
Once the men parted company, Altaïr followed the carrier and silently stole the letter at the first opportunity.
The time has come to prepare another shipment. I know that this is no small thing I ask, but be assured, your dedication will be rewarded. We'll need enough for at least a thousand men, so the support of the merchant guild is critical if you wish to deliver on time. I trust you know how best to persuade them, and who to see should you require additional coin. Let us hope he has not yet spent it all on another of his lavish parties. Contact me when your work in Souk Al-Silaah is done and we'll arrange for it distribution to our men.
May the Father of Understanding guide you.
Altaïr acquired a letter stating that Tamir was preparing for a large shipment of weapons.