Robert's men are working with the Jerusalem guard to protect the cemetery during Majd Addin's funeral. Doubling the guard would have posed a problem, but this map will give me an advantage. Knowing where the men are stationed, I can simply make sure I avoid them.
Altaïr came across a Saracen captain and a Templar knight, who talked about the posting of guards during the funeral. The Templar mentioned a map with instructions on where the men should be placed. Altaïr decided to steal the document.
Altaïr approached the men and listened in on their conversation.
- Templar: Take the map I've given you, and see that the guards are placed accordingly. We'll be safe enough during the procession, it's the burial that worries me. Easy for our enemies to hide amongst the crowd.
- Saracen: If you're so concerned, why not post your own men? Search the site yourselves.
- Templar: Our presence here has caused enough chaos. I can only imagine how the people would react, seeing Crusader soldiers marching across their holy ground.
- Saracen: Then perhaps you should not attend at all.
- Templar: He was our friend and brother, and we will honor him as he passes from this world. You insult me by suggesting otherwise.
- Saracen: I'll post the men. I don't want trouble either.
- Templar: Then stop trying to make it, and do as you've been asked.
Altaïr followed the Saracen captain and pickpocketed the map from him.
Altaïr acquired a map which detailed the position of the Jerusalem guard during Majd Addin's funeral.