Altaïr approached the civilians and listened to their conversation.
- Civilian 1: Did you see the order? He wants us to repair a stage for another execution, today.
- Civilian 2: It's the one at the western edge of Solomon's Temple. I was on my way just now.
- Civilian 1: So much death...
- Civilian 2: Were it, that our true leader might return, and bring a measure of justice to this city.
- Civilian 1: Yes, and not this mockery Majd Addin parades before us.
- Civilian 2: How? How does something like this happen?
- Civilian 1: Everyone appointed in Salāḥ ad-Dīn's stead is met with an untimely end. And now, the position falls to him. He, who was once nothing more, than a mere scribe.
- Civilian 2: How convenient. It would not surprise me to learn he was behind these... accidents.
- Civilian 1: Shh! If the guards hear us, we'll be taken for treason. Executed on the very platform we have to repair. Come, let us return to work.
Altaïr acquired a map showing the location of execution plaza.