Majd Addin is rumored to have reached his position through nefarious means. These rumors are likely true, as those who preceded him in the position all met with mysterious and untimely ends. The men from whom I learned this carried a map detailing today's execution. It will occur near the western edge of Solomon's Temple.
Altaïr came across a pair of civilians talking about Majd Addin's rise to power, and a map detailing repairs to an execution platform. The Assassin decided to steal the document.
Altaïr approached the civilians and listened to their conversation.
- Civilian 1: Did you see the order? He wants us to repair a stage for another execution, today.
- Civilian 2: It's the one at the western edge of Solomon's Temple. I was on my way just now.
- Civilian 1: So much death...
- Civilian 2: Were it, that our true leader might return, and bring a measure of justice to this city.
- Civilian 1: Yes, and not this mockery Majd Addin parades before us.
- Civilian 2: How? How does something like this happen?
- Civilian 1: Everyone appointed in Salāḥ ad-Dīn's stead is met with an untimely end. And now, the position falls to him. He, who was once nothing more, than a mere scribe.
- Civilian 2: How convenient. It would not surprise me to learn he was behind these... accidents.
- Civilian 1: Shh! If the guards hear us, we'll be taken for treason. Executed on the very platform we have to repair. Come, let us return to work.
Altaïr acquired a map showing the location of execution plaza.