Altaïr came across two of Jubair's followers, who talked about a stash of book they've recently discovered, and that Jubair would most likely take personal notice of it. They mentioned a letter meant for Jubair. Altaïr decided to steal the document.
Altaïr approached the men and listened in on their conversation.
- Civilian 1: We found the place, it's just as you described it.
- Civilian 2: I suspect he'll want to deal with this himself, and quickly. Best we say nothing to the others.
- Civilian 1: A wise course of action. Truth be told, I'll be happy once this business is done.
- Civilian 2: Soon, my friend, soon. Today should see the last of them put to torch. Boy, come here!
One of the men waved a carrier over.
- Civilian 2: You still have the letter I gave you?
- Carrier: Yes.
- Civilian 2: Go and deliver it then. You'll find the one it's meant for inside the Madrasah.
Altaïr followed the carrier and pickpocketed the letter from him.
I fear your suspicions have been proven true. We followed her as you asked us to, and discovered that she has indeed kept the books. We would have taken them ourselves, but felt it best that you attend to it personally. She is your wife, after all.
Below is a map that will lead you to her hiding place. It is a small garden, empty save for a sundial and bench.
I am sorry it has come to this. It cannot be easy, but I am certain you will do what is right.
Your Brother Always,
Altaïr acquired a letter which stated that Jubair should be within a garden, overseeing a particular burning.