During the mid-1st century BCE, Phoebe served as the Oracle for the Greek god Apollo in a sanctuary in Cyrenaica. As such, Phoebe was often visited by Kyrenikans, who sought her out for blessings and prophecies. In around 47 BCE, she was visited by the Medjay Bayek of Siwa whom she had predicted would come.Assassin's Creed: Origins – Halo of the Huntress
- Phoebe is a Greek name derived from the word φοιβος (phoibos), meaning 'bright, pure'.
- Phoebe is also the name of a goddess from classical mythology; her daughter was Leto and her grandchildren were Apollo and Artemis.
- Paris will have his Helen, no matter the cost.
- When the Aten rises, those who bore the double crown will walk.
- The eaglet waits for you in the fields of your forebears.
- He walks in splendor in the footsteps of the Therans. A god made flesh.
- A new peace will come. Seek out the triumvirate. The healer, the architect, the judge.
- If the Eagle spies the true ram, the descendant of Ra will fall.
- More terrible men will arise in his place. Then you will know the true meaning of tyranny.
- The she-wolf comes from the waters. But vultures will feast upon the jackal's marrow.
- A death among kings will set ablaze the house of Amun.
- Beware the three-headed hydra, for he will devour the asp.
- You walk a path in the shadow of We That Came Before.
- The hog wallows in the mud, stuff an apple in his mouth, Eagle.
- What you seek is legion.
- Whether by sea or between the sheets, the black land is conquered.
- He who was born of the thunderbolts holds the relic of the elder ones.
- There is no certainty, Eagle. You may as well hold a wolf by the ears.
- The Hidden One will greet you, but not yet, not yet.
- The Macedon Rex will sink in the Crocodile's tears.
- Heed the Ides of March.
- The healer's staff is not what it seems. The viper uncoiled lies in whispers.
- Trust the trickster. His whiskers do not lie.
- Sanguine is the key that unlocks the door.
- An empire will arise from his ashes.
- Orpheus and Eurydice will be torn asunder. Do not look back.
- Your soul is shrouded. Trapped in the shadowlands between being and oblivion.