Upon noticing Ezio, Petruccio called over to him.
- Petruccio: Eh! Ezio!...
Ezio approached Petruccio.
- Ezio: What are you doing out here, Petruccio? You should be in bed.
- Petruccio: I want those feathers.
- Ezio: What for?
- Petruccio: It's a secret.
- Ezio: If I get them for you, will you go back inside?
- Petruccio: Yes, I promise.
Ezio set out to collect the eagle feathers from the rooftops for his brother. After collecting three feathers, he returned to his home and handed them over to Petruccio.
- Ezio: Here. As promised.
- Petruccio: Grazie (Thank you), brother!
- Ezio: You still haven't told me why you want these.
- Petruccio: I will. In time.
Ezio collected a total of three eagle feathers and gave them to Petruccio as his request. Following this, he could collect more that were spread throughout Italy.