Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
28 December 1476
Upon noticing Ezio, Petruccio called over to him.
- Petruccio: Ehi Ezio! (Hey Ezio!)
Ezio approached Petruccio.
- Ezio: What are you doing out here, Petruccio? You should be in bed.
- Petruccio: I want those feathers.
- Ezio: What for?
- Petruccio: It's a secret.
- Ezio: If I get them for you, will you go back inside?
- Petruccio: Yes, I promise.
Ezio set out to collect the eagle feathers from the rooftops for his brother. After collecting three feathers, he returned to his home and handed them over to Petruccio.
- Ezio: Here. As promised.
- Petruccio: Grazie (Thank you), brother!
- Ezio: You still haven't told me why you want these.
- Petruccio: I will. In time.
Ezio collected a total of three eagle feathers and gave them to Petruccio as his request. Following this, he could collect more that were spread throughout Italy.