Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Patrick Lambert is a concept artist for Ubisoft Montreal. His first credited role on a game is the 1999 game Disciples: Sacred Lands. However, he became even more famous through his work for the Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed franchises.
- Disciples: Sacred Lands (1999) - GT Interactive
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (2000) - Activision
- Disciples: Sacred Lands (Gold Edition) (2001) - Strategy First
- Disciples II: Dark Prophecy (2002) Strategy First
- Disciples II: Rise of the Elves (2003) - Strategy First
- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (2004) - Ubisoft
- Platinum Solitaire (2005) - Gameloft
- AND 1 Streetball (2006) - Gameloft
- Wild West Guns (2008) - Gameloft
- Prince of Persia (2008) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) - Ubisoft
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft