Pascal Theriault is a Senior Level Designer at Ubisoft Montreal, of which he has possessed the position for over five years. Theriault is also an experienced level designer, often working on high quality action or adventure titles, where he uses both his technical and creative skills. Alexandre Amancio has noted him as being a valuable team player, as he often works closely with animators and programmers.
He worked as an Associate Mission Director on Assassin's Creed III.
- Alex Builds His Farm (1999) - Ubisoft
- Disney's Tarzan Untamed (2001) - Ubisoft
- JAMDAT Sudoku (2005) - Jamdat Mobile
- Assassin's Creed (2007) - Ubisoft
- Tetris POP (2008) - EA Mobile
- Tetris (2008) - EA Mobile
- Prince of Persia (2008) - Ubisoft
- Clue (2008) - EA Mobile
- Assassin's Creed (Director's Cut Edition) (2008) - Ubisoft
- Tetris Revolution (2009) - EA Mobile
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) - Ubisoft
- RISK: The Official Game (2010) - EA Mobile
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Ubisoft
- Pascal Theriault's professional profile on LinkedIn.