Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the genetic memory of Ezio Auditore da Firenze. You may be looking for the soldiers assigned to protect the Pope.
- Francesco: Welcome, Mentor.
- Ezio: Hello, Francesco. How has Rome fared in my absence?
- Francesco: We have seen better days, Mentor. The Papal Army fills the streets as if Rome is theirs alone.
- Ezio: And they will continue so long as Cesare is in power.
- Francesco: So we must deal with him as soon as possible!
- Ezio: Not yet. To strike at the heart of the Borgia would only invite retribution from the whole of the Papal Army. We must weaken his forces and his power first.
- Francesco: What do we do?
- Ezio: Have you been tracking their patrols like I asked you to?
- Francesco: Yes, Mentor.
- Ezio: Good. Then I simply need to find an isolated group, and strike.
- Francesco: At guardsmen? They can be replaced.
- Ezio: True. But the Papal Guards that head these patrols cannot be replaced so easily.
- Francesco: I see.
- Ezio: Do not fret, Francesco. Cesare's time will come, I promise. For now, we must do what we can.
- Francesco: I don't understand. What went wrong?
- Ezio: Calm yourself, Francesco. You cannot expect every mission to go perfectly as planned.
- Francesco: So what do we do?
- Ezio: We wait for another opportunity, and we try again.
- Francesco: I hope that this is just the start of our efforts.
- Ezio: Patience, Francesco. This is just the first step of many. There is still much to do.
- Francesco: I know. I am eager to get on with it.
- Ezio: The time will come. For now, continue to track the movements of Cesare's army. When I have a task for you, I shall return.
- Francesco: I will, Mentor.
Assassin's Creed: Memories sequences
|Golden Age of Piracy|