Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Respect the blade."
- ―The Orchid.
The Orchid (harvested from: Jing Lang) was an Animi Avatar used by the entertainment branch of Abstergo Industries, as part of their plan to influence the general public, via the console stage of the Animus technology. She was only available through a system update, and wielded a sword as her specialty weapon.
The Orchid had several contextual animations:
(Low Profile, Front)
Facing her target, the Orchid pulls out her sword and strikes them in the forehead with its hilt. She then takes advantage of their defenselessness by piercing her victim's stomach with her blade and withdrawing it quickly, watching them crumple to the floor, dead.
(Low Profile, Back)
Behind her target, the Orchid draws her sword, before slashing it horizontally across their spine, causing them to go weak at the knees. She then follows through with her attack by wedging her blade into the right of her victim's abdomen, and proceeds to free her sword by forcing her victim forwards with her foot, the weapon slashing through their side along the way.
(High Profile, Front)
Facing her target, the Orchid pulls out her sword and slashes them across the stomach in one fluid motion, which causes them to kneel forward from the sudden pain. Using this to her advantage, she embeds the blade downwards into her victim's throat and rips it back out, causing them to fall forward and choke on their own blood.
(High Profile, Back)
Surprising her target from behind, the Orchid thrusts her sword into their back, before slowly and painfully forcing the blade through until it fully penetrates them, the hilt adjacent to their body. As her victim stares down at the blade, the Orchid roughly pulls it free, with them collapsing dead to the ground shortly afterward.
(Personal High Profile, Front)
Approaching her target from the front, the Orchid hastily unleashes her sword from its scabbard and slashes her target in an upwards arc. With the force of the strike spinning them away from her, the Orchid then takes the opportunity to fluidly turn and embed her weapon into their abdomen from behind, before cleanly removing her sword and storing it away as her victim falls to their knees.
(Personal High Profile, Back)
Sprinting over to her target, the Orchid suddenly vaults around them with her sword drawn, before pressing her weapon into their neck and slitting their throat as she pulls them with her. Once her feet touch the ground, she quickly removes her sword from her victim's neck, causing them to twirl around to their death.
Leaping onto her target from above, the Orchid removes her sword in mid-air. When she lands, she forces them onto their back and impales her victim in their heart with her sword, before standing and leaving their motionless corpse on the ground.
Grabbing her seated target's foot, the Orchid drags them off the bench until their head rests against it. Before her victim can do anything to defend themselves, she forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking her target's neck on the bench behind them.
- "Say your prayers."
- "Meditate on that."
- "Pray for death."
- "Nothing on me."
- "You're pathetic."
- "Don't get me dirty!"
- "Go fetch."
- "Away, peasant."
- "Away. Go!"
The Orchid could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: White
- Extra 1: Salmon
- Extra 2: Beige
- Pirate Costume
- Templar Costume
- Assassin Costume
- Alternative Costume 1
- Alternative Costume 2
- Warrior Costume
- Emperor's Advisor Costume
- Prestige Costume
- Mastermind Costume
- Dragon's Mouth Costume
- Imperial Tigress Costume
- Long Hairstyle
- Gear 01:
- Fighter's Strap
- Pirate's Strap
- Chinese Imperial Strap
- Gear 02:
- Fighter's Spaulder
- Pirate's Spaulder
- Chinese Imperial Spaulder
- Gear 03:
- Fighter's Belt
- Pirate's Belt
- Chinese Imperial Belt
- Scar 1: A single vertical line across the right cheek.
- Scar 2: A single vertical line ending just above the lips.
- Scar 3: A claw mark-like scar across the left cheek. lip.
- War paint:
- War paint 1: A large block of paint on the upper face, with sections cut out around the eyes and on the forehead, as well as a smaller block of paint on the chin.
- War paint 2: Two large parallel blocks of paint running vertically from the hairline to the jawline.
- War paint 3: A symmetrical design composed of complex patterns.
- Tattoo 1: Twin blocks of ink running down the cheeks to the jaw, as well as a thinner block of ink starting below the lips and ending at the chin.
- Tattoo 2: A symmetrical design composed of complex patterns.
- Tattoo 3: A symmetrical design composed of complex patterns.
- Tai Chi Saber
- Dark Pistols
- Wood Axe
- War Axe
- Hidden Blade
- Short Knife
- The Preemptive Strike achievement could be obtained by using Sabotage to block ten abilities from being used by opponents while playing as the Orchid.
- The Orchid shares her war paints and tattoos with the Siren.
- The Orchid shares her Personal High Profile, Back kill with the Trickster, her first taunt with the Preacher, and her second taunt with the Thespian.