Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stop the Templars from sending a train full of dynamite into a crowded station.
Queen Victoria memory
Queen Victoria tasked Jacob or Evie with learning the motives of the captured Templar leader.
Jacob or Evie met the Queen at Buckingham Palace.
- Queen Victoria: Mr. Fleming has attempted to force a confession from your prisoner. The miscreant refuses to talk. Will you speak to the villain and learn his secrets?
- Jacob: Oh, I'd be delighted, ma'am.
- Evie: Leave it to me, your majesty.
Jacob or Evie traveled to where the Templar leader was being held and fought him.
- Jacob: I don't suppose you'd like to spare yourself a tremendous beating and make a clean breast of it?
- Evie: Must I pummel you severely about the head and shoulders? Or can we simply talk?
- Templar: Might as well. The order was to load a train with explosives at Westminster. It'll detonate before reaching Southwark station and kill everyone aboard!
- Jacob: I did not expect you to confess! Which train?
- Evie: You people and your damned dynamite. When does it happen?
- Templar: It's the next train! It should leave at any moment! You'll never make it in time!
Jacob or Evie raced to the train and located the bomb behind a locked door.
- Jacob: Damn! I can't reach the bomb. I'll detach the locomotive.
- Evie: Locked! I'll separate the bomb from the other cars!
Jacob or Evie detached the locomotive, allowing the bomb to detonate without harming the civilians.
Jacob or Evie prevented a dynamite explosion from killing a train of civilians.