Stop the Templars from sending a train full of dynamite into a crowded station.
Queen Victoria memory
Queen Victoria tasked Jacob or Evie with learning the motives of the captured Templar leader.
Jacob or Evie met the Queen at Buckingham Palace.
- Queen Victoria: Mr. Fleming has attempted to force a confession from your prisoner. The miscreant refuses to talk. Will you speak to the villain and learn his secrets?
- Jacob: Oh, I'd be delighted, ma'am.
- Evie: Leave it to me, your majesty.
Jacob or Evie traveled to where the Templar leader was being held and fought him.
- Jacob: I don't suppose you'd like to spare yourself a tremendous beating and make a clean breast of it?
- Evie: Must I pummel you severely about the head and shoulders? Or can we simply talk?
- Templar: Might as well. The order was to load a train with explosives at Westminster. It'll detonate before reaching Southwark station and kill everyone aboard!
- Jacob: I did not expect you to confess! Which train?
- Evie: You people and your damned dynamite. When does it happen?
- Templar: It's the next train! It should leave at any moment! You'll never make it in time!
Jacob or Evie raced to the train and located the bomb behind a locked door.
- Jacob: Damn! I can't reach the bomb. I'll detach the locomotive.
- Evie: Locked! I'll separate the bomb from the other cars!
Jacob or Evie detached the locomotive, allowing the bomb to detonate without harming the civilians.
Jacob or Evie prevented a dynamite explosion from killing a train of civilians.