After recovering his equipment, Ratonhnhaké:ton found Kahionhaténion sitting by a fire sharpening a tomahawk. Kahionhaténion then asked Ratonhnhaké:ton if he knew the whereabouts of his brother, Teiowí:sonte. Since he did not, it led Kahionhaténion to believe that he was captured, and the pair set off in search of the Kanien'kehá:ka warrior.
- Kahionhaténion: Ratonhnhaké:ton! I am happy to see you.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Hello, my friend.
- Kahionhaténion: Have you seen my brother?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: I last saw him just before I climbed the Red Willow tree.
- Kahionhaténion: We were tracking Bluecoats and lost sight of each other. I am worried that he is captured.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: I fear you may be right.
- Kahionhaténion: Was your Sky Journey successful?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Very successful.
- Kahionhaténion: Perhaps you can join me in the search for my brother. Any secrets you learned from your journey may be very useful.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Such a great warrior must not be lost to us.
Ratonhnhaké:ton put an arm on Kahionhaténion's shoulder.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Of course I will help you.
Kahionhaténion led Ratonhnhaké:ton away from the fire.
- Kahionhaténion: We are almost there.
The two stopped next to a large rock.
- Kahionhaténion: Last I saw my brother, he was right around here.
Ratonhnhaké:ton began searching the area, analyzing clues. Eventually he found Teiowí:sonte's bow.
- Kahionhaténion: This is my brother's bow. It is certain that he was here.
Ratonhnhaké:ton came across a corpse.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: This old man's body is still warm. In this weather, it cannot be more than two hours since he died.
- Kahionhaténion: During your Sky Journey, tell me, what animal called to you?
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: It is difficult to talk about. But I was fortunate to meet the wolf.
- Kahionhaténion: Ah! You journeyed to a powerful place. You are fortunate.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Perhaps.
Ratonhnhaké:ton came across a recently extinguished camp fire.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: This fire is still smoking. They were just here.
The two continued searching until they came across corpses and a crashed slave cart.
- Kahionhaténion: The Bluecoats were here! Let's keep searching.
After analyzing the clues, Ratonhnhaké:ton deduced that Teiowí:sonte had tried to open the crashed slave cart when he was ambushed by a Bluecoat. He was then led away by three Bluecoats.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: After the fight, the prisoners were marched up the hill.
- Kahionhaténion: You seem to have the nose of the wolves!
The two of them moved up the hill and crouched inside bushes, observing four Bluecoats roughly treating a woman.
- Kahionhaténion: This isn't right. Could you call on your Spirit Animal? I feel we will need help.
Ratonhnhaké:ton summoned a trio of wolf familiars that quickly eliminated three Bluecoat guards.
- Kahionhaténion: I see that I was right. Your Sky Journey has given you a powerful gift. I am certain it will help our search.
As the woman fled, Ratonhnhaké:ton shoved the surviving Bluecoat.
- Bluecoat: What d'ya want with me? I didn't do nothin'. Wasn't hurtin' nobody – just huntin' deer! Them other fellers're who you want.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: What others?
- Bluecoat: Buncha soldiers. I know 'em. Nasty fellers. They was roundin' up injuns over yonder.
- Kahionhaténion: One of the braves, did he have a hand marked on his face?
- Bluecoat: You mean like a big tattoo across his chin? Yeah, I seen that feller with 'em. Hard to miss.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: Take us to this camp.
- Bluecoat: Uh, sure. Sure. Whatever you gentlemen want.
The Bluecoat quickly fled while calling for help.
- Kahionhaténion: The wolves! Use them!
- Bluecoat: Help me! Savages! For the love of the King, help! Someone help me! They are going to kill me!
The Bluecoat rendezvoused with a patrol but Ratonhnhaké:ton, his wolves, and Kahionhaténion killed them all. The two made their way to the prison camp and killed all the guards there as well. Ratonhnhaké:ton then freed Teiowí:sonte.
- Kahionhaténion: Brother!
- Teiowí:sonte: My brother!
The two grabbed each other's forearms in a Roman handshake.
- Teiowí:sonte: I knew you'd find us!
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: It is thanks to Ratonhnhaké:ton.
- Teiowí:sonte: Ratonhnhaké:ton! We will make sure that these people are taken care of.
- Kahionhaténion: You should return to the Clan Mother. She will want to hear of our adventure.
Ratonhnhaké:ton nodded and turned to depart, walking away from the two brothers.
- Ratonhnhaké:ton: I must tell the Clan Mother. I can do anything now!
Ratonhnhaké:ton learned how to call upon his Spirit Animal, the wolf, and Teiowí:sonte was freed.