|On the Defense|
Ezio Auditore arrived at the Galata District Assassin Den, which was under attack. Yusuf Tazim's lieutenant Dogan informed Ezio that the Assassins had managed to defeat the first wave of Byzantine soldiers and more were on the way. Following this, the pair prepared themselves to defeat the attacking Templars.
- Dogan: Bu ne büyük sheref usta. (Mentor, it is an honor.) Is Yusuf with you?
- Ezio: An attack in the city demands his attention. What is our situation?
- Dogan: We beat back the vanguard, but they are sure to send more troops.
- Ezio: Are your men ready for another fight?
- Dogan: They are now.
Ezio successfully defended the den.
- Ezio: Send word if the Templars regroup. I will be with Yusuf at the Grand Bazaar den.
- Dogan: Take a ferry across the Haliç (Golden Horn). It's the fastest way to the peninsula.
Ezio Auditore managed to successfully defend the Assassin Den from the Byzantine attack and subsequently departed to meet Yusuf Tazim.