Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Olivier Martin is currently a concept artist and digital matte painter at Ubisoft Montreal. He is also a freelance digital matte painter at Rodeo FX. Other notable work he has done includes working as an art director on Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands for Ubisoft, as well as an Assistant Art Director on Lost: Via Domus.
Martin was born and raised in Lyon, France, where he studied Traditional Visual Arts at the Emile Cohl School, though he has been living in Canada since 2004.
- Piglet's Big Game (2003) - Disney Interactive Studios
- Monster Hunter (2004) - Capcom
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown (2005) - Ubisoft
- Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie (2005) - Ubisoft
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas (2006) - Ubisoft
- Lost: Via Domus (2007) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Lineage (2009) - Ubisoft
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) - Ubisoft
- Martin was one of the artists at Ubisoft to have his artwork of the Assassin's Creed series to be featured in an international art exhibition.
Assassin's Creed: BrotherhoodEdit
The following gallery contains concept artwork created by Olivier Martin for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
Assassin's Creed: RevelationsEdit
The following gallery contains concept artwork created by Olivier Martin for Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
Assassin's Creed IIIEdit
The following gallery contains concept artwork created by Olivier Martin for Assassin's Creed III.