Oliver Bowden (born 1948), otherwise known as Anton Gill, is an acclaimed novelist and Renaissance historian currently living in Paris, France. Bowden has written novelizations of several Assassin's Creed video games.
- Oliver Bowden is a pen-name (a pseudonym adopted by the author) in order to hide his true identity. However, his profession and location are accurate.
- According to Bowden's interview with Ubiworkshop, he is an avid gamer and gains much of his inspiration for character development throughout the writing process from playing the Assassin's Creed series.
Assassin's Creed booksEdit
- Assassin's Creed: Renaissance (2009)
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010)
- Assassin's Creed: The Secret Crusade (2011)
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011)
- Assassin's Creed: Forsaken (2012)
- Assassin's Creed: Black Flag (2013)