Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the Animi Avatar. You may be looking for the guard archetype.
- "Few have seen him. Even fewer have lived to tell about it. Fear is his friend, and death is his ally. He stalks his prey through teeming masses of humanity, accomplishes his mission with a wicked thrust of his blade, and vanishes into the shadows. He is the Officer."
- ―Description of the Officer.
The Officer (harvested from: Teodor Viscardi) was an Animi Avatar used by Abstergo Industries to train the recruits in the first stage of their Animi Training Program. He could be obtained by pre-ordering certain editions of Brotherhood, or after a system update, and wielded an epieu as his primary weapon.
The Officer had several unique moves:
(Low Profile, Front)
The Officer approaches his target and whips out his epieu, stabbing it up through their chin, into their brain and out through the back of the skull, resulting in instant death. He then yanks out his weapon, which sends his victim's body to the floor.
(Low Profile, Back)
The Officer walks up behind his target and unsheathes his epieu, spinning to build up momentum, before brutally stabbing his them in the spine, the blade being visible out of their stomach. He then withdraws his epieu from his victim and conceals it to avoid suspicion, just as they collapse to the ground from their wound.
(High Profile, Front)
The Officer rushes over to his target and quickly pulls out his epieu, before he attempts an upward slash to their chest with the momentum, causing them to jump back to dodge it. He then follows up his attack with a stab through the chest to finish them off, and after removing his blade from their body, his victim goes completely limp, their heart punctured.
(High Profile, Back)
The Officer runs to his target and forces them to their knees by kicking their legs from under them, before holding their shoulder to steady himself. Following this, he stabs them in between their shoulder blades, and then frees his epieu by taking his hand away and pushing his dead victim forward with his foot, off of his blade's tip.
The Officer stands in front of his seated target and pulls out his epieu, before using the momentum of unsheathing his weapon, to thrusts it up into their throat. Finally, he brutally yanks out his weapon for a bloody finishing blow, which sends his victim falling forward from the bench.
The Officer leaps from a rooftop and lands onto his unaware target, crashing into them. After this, he removes his epieu from his coat and brutally thrusts it downward into his victim's head, killing them instantly, before pulling away his weapon and standing up.
The Officer could be customized in several ways:
- Basic: Black.
- Extra Color 1: Burgundy.
- Extra Color 2: Light blue.
- Extra Color 3: Dark brown.
- Advanced: Added leather spaulders, with altered sleeves.
- Superior: His coat-tails are lengthened to go from his shoulders to his feet, with an altered brim of cloth and designed stitches on his vest.
- Elite: Added beret, which is affected by color customization.
- The Officer was originally going to use throwing daggers as his weapon, but it was changed to his current weapon, the epieu.