Jacob or Evie met Duleep in Southwark.
- Duleep: Henry has an idea of what we'll tackle next. He is waiting for us at Southwark station. Go ahead, I will join you there.
Jacob or Evie went to Southwark station, where a group of Templars departed with the Train Hideout. Duleep, Henry, and the Rooks fought the Templars remaining at the station.
- Duleep: I'm afraid we have done too much! The British Indies Company are trying to capture your train!
- Henry: My goodness, Agnes! I hope she's alright!
- Jacob: Not to worry. I'll take care of these troublemakers.
- Evie: Poor Agnes. I'll see to this immediately.
- Duleep: I can handle the rest from here! Catch up with your train!
- Henry: Miss MacBean should be headed for Whitechapel station!
- Jacob: The train is too far away! I need to grab a carriage.
Singh should have a carriage nearby...
- Evie: The train is too far, I'll need to catch up by carriage.
I should take the Maharaja's carriage!
Jacob or Evie located and drove Duleep's carriage, but enemy carriages began to follow in pursuit.
- Jacob: I knew I hadn't seen the last of you.
I must board the train.
- Evie: Here we go again.
I must climb aboard that train!
Jacob or Evie drove the carriage to catch up with the train hideout, then killed the thugs on the roof. The train passed by a group of Templars who attacked from a neighboring train.
- Jacob: I need to get rid of them all.
- Evie: I must take them all out.
Jacob or Evie defended the train from the attacking thugs, then afterwards, returned to speak with Duleep.
- Duleep: What a catastrophe!
- Jacob: The B.I.C. must not be very happy with how things are progressing.
- Evie: The British Indies Company must not be very happy with how things are progressing.
- Duleep: You could say that!
- Jacob: But at least I quieted them down... For now.
- Evie: That should keep them quiet for a while.
- Duleep: Perhaps this is not the best time to bring up what I called you here for but... I have another plan.
- Jacob: Go on, then.
- Evie: I'm listening.
- Duleep: It may sound mad but... I propose we steal the Koh-i-Noor diamond.
- Jacob: Doesn't that belong to the Queen?
- Evie: A piece of the Royal Jewels? Whatever for?
- Duleep: Her majesty may wear it, but it doesn't belong to her. It was a trophy, symbolizing the colonization of India and it deserves to be returned home. It would be an extremely delicate mission. But I know you'd be more than capable of such a feat. I have already procured some information pertaining to the location of the Koh-i-Noor. Come and find me when you've had a moment to think it over.
Jacob or Evie protected the Train Hideout from being taken over by the Templars. Duleep informed them of a plan to steal the Koh-i-Noor diamond.