Connor spied on Myriam to determine a proper gift for her.
Connor walked up to Norris.
- Norris: Not the right gift.
She hated them!
Bad news. She did not like the flowers. She tossed them aside.
- Connor: But Prudence was certain.
- Norris: I knew Myriam was not the type for flowers.
- Connor: I will uncover this mystery myself, Norris.
- Norris: Alright. But please don't let her see you. She will think I'm bizarre.
Connor traveled to Myriam's campsite in hopes of finding a suitable gift. If she saw him, she would become suspucious.
- Myriam: Connor? Why are you poking around my camp?
What are you doing?
Can I help you, Connor? Is this something to do with Norris?
While her back was turned, Connor analyzed Myriam's campsite and discovered she had recently broken her knife.
- Connor: She might appreciate a new knife. That blade has seen its prime.
Connor returned to Norris to tell him what he discovered.
- Connor: Norris. I looked around her camp and it seems she needs a new hunting knife. The one she is using has seen better days.
- Norris: Ah oui? (Oh yeah?) That seems more right for her...I'll think on it. Merci! (Thanks!)
Connor informed Norris of Myriam's need for a new knife.