Connor walked up to Norris in the middle of a stream.
- Norris: Connor!
- Connor: Norris.
- Norris: You know Myriam?
- Connor: Of course.
- Norris: What does she like? I want to give her a gift.
- Connor: I really do not know...
- Norris: Alright.
- Connor: Let me call on Prudence. She may be of service.
Connor left to speak with Prudence.
- Connor: Prudence.
- Prudence: Good day Connor.
- Connor: Norris is trying to-- court...a woman. What do-- you-- women, like...in terms of gifts.
- Prudence: A nice bunch of wild flowers always brightens my day. Who is it Norris fancies?
- Connor: Best not say for now.
- Prudence: Fair enough. Best ones are atop the bluff to the North West. A bit tricky to get to but they grow large and healthy in the full sun.
Connor climbed the cliff and picked the flowers, bringing them back to Maurice.
- Connor: Norris. Are you in there?
- Norris: Uh, oui! (yes!)
- Connor: Oh, I will find you a little later, then.
- Norris: Non! Non! (No! No!) It's all right. What is it?
- Connor: Prudence advised a bunch of wild flowers.
- Norris: Really? Are you sure? Doesn't seem right.
Connor talked to Prudence and arranged a gift for Norris to give to Myriam.