Pay a surprise visit to the beautiful Cristina Vespucci.
26-27 December 1476
- Federico: Alright. Enough of that. We really should head home. Let's go.
- Ezio: Wait.
- Federico: What...?
Federico looked towards Cristina's house.
- Federico: Ezio! Let Cristina sleep.
- Ezio: There will be time enough for that – later.
Federico sighed, and Ezio performed a Leap of Faith.
- Ezio: Cazzo, (Fuck) it's Vieri, I'd better hide.
- Vieri: Keep looking! He couldn't have gotten far...
Ezio was able to hide until Vieri left to continue the search elsewhere. He then made his way over to Cristina's house.
- Ezio: Cristina... Cristina!
- Cristina: Who's there?
- Ezio: Me!
- Cristina: Ezio! I should have known.
- Ezio: May I come in?
- Cristina: Fine. But only for a minute.
- Ezio: A minute is all I need.
- Cristina: Indeed.
- Ezio: Wait... that came out wrong.
Ezio climbed up to Cristina's window.
- Ezio: Come here.
Cristina sighed happily.
- Cristina: Oh, Ezio...
Ezio pulled down the upper part of Christina's night wear.
- Christina: Oh, Ezio...
Ezio and Cristina spent the night together.
- Antonio: Cristina! Cristina!
Sveglia! (Wake up!) Your tutor will be here soon!
Come, my daughter... Is it really so terrible tha–
Figlio d'un cane! (Son of a bitch!) What is this?!
- Ezio: Perdonate, Messere! Chiedo venia! (Forgive me, sir! I beg your pardon!)
- Antonio: I'll kill you!
- Ezio: Now, now! That's not necessary...
- Antonio: Guards! Guards! Voglio la sua testa (Bring me his head!)
Guards advanced on Ezio, but he outran them.
- Ezio: There's really no need for violence...
You have me confused with someone else...
She needed some help... with... some things...
I'm mostly innocent!
Ezio spent the night with Cristina Vespucci. However, he was discovered by her father the next morning, before escaping the guards that were ordered to chase after him.