Nicolas Collings (born 1983) is currently a Senior Character Modeler and Texture Painter at Blur Studio. Previously, he worked in a similar role at Ubisoft Montreal, where he was responsible for the creation of many main characters of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, including Cesare and Juan Borgia.
- Divinity II: Ego Draconis (2009) - dtp entertainment
- Assassin's Creed II (2009) - Ubisoft
- Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance (2010) - dtp entertainment
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III (pre-production only) (2012) - Ubisoft
- Dishonored (2012) - Arkane Studios
- Collings is known to have a thorough understanding of human anatomy.