Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Neil Napier is an actor in film, television, theatre and performance capture in video games. He voiced the character of Charles Lee as well as performing performance capture on Assassin's Creed III for Ubisoft, and is currently based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Assassin's Creed worksEdit
- Assassin's Creed III (2012) - Charles Lee
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013) - Case Fisher
- Assassin's Creed: Unity (2014) - Victor and Hugo
- Napier studied Theatre/Theater at John Abbott College in 1987 until he graduated in 1990.
- Napier is bilingual, speaking both French and English.
- Neil Napier on the Internet Movie Database