Nacho Yagüe (born 1980) is a Senior Concept Artist currently working at Ubisoft Toronto. He has created concept art for multiple entries in the Assassin's Creed series, as well as other video game franchises.
Born in Utiel, Valencia, Spain, Yagüe decided to study Fine Arts after he finished high school. During this time, he also began working in a small graphic design studio, focusing on web design and multimedia. Via one of his colleagues, he came to know of Tragnarion Studios, a modest gaming company in Mallorca that was looking for new people. Yagüe subsequently applied for a job and was hired, leading him to move to the island and start his career, leaving his university studies unfinished.
After working at Tragnarion Studios for two years, Yagüe began working for GRIN, a Swedish video game developer. After GRIN closed due to financial difficulties, he found employment with Ubisoft Barcelona as Art Director on The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn for the 3DS. Later, Yagüe moved to Bulgaria to work on Assassin's Creed III: Liberation for a year, following which he moved again, to Toronto. At Ubisoft Toronto, he created concept art for Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Assassin's Creed: Unity.
- Doodle Hex (2008) - Tragnarion Studios
- Wanted: Weapons of Fate (2009) - GRIN
- The Scourge Project (2010) - Tragnarion Studios
- MotionSports (2010) - Ubisoft
- The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn (2011) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (2012) - Ubisoft
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist (2013) - Ubisoft
- Assassin's Creed: Unity (2014) - Ubisoft
- Watch Dogs 2 (2016) - Ubisoft
The following gallery contains concept artwork created by Nacho Yagüe for the Assassin's Creed series.