Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mufizal Mokhtar, sometimes known under the alias Mufizal, is currently the Art Director at Ubisoft Singapore. He is best known for his work on the Assassin's Creed series, among which are Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Assassin's Creed III Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
- Sound Engineer (2000 – 2002) at Betarecs
- Lead Artist (2002 – 2007) at GameBrains
- Lead Artist for TMNT (2008/2009) at Ubisoft Singapore
- Freelance Designer (1998 – 2010)
- Sculptor at Kreature Kulture
- Senior Artist - Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (2010) at Ubisoft Singapore
- Art Director - Showtime (2010) at Ubisoft Singapore
- Assistant Art Director - The Da Vinci Disappearance (2011) at Ubisoft Singapore
- Assistant Art Director - Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011) at Ubisoft Singapore
- Art Director – Assassin's Creed franchise (2012) at Ubisoft Singapore
- Art Director – Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2012/2013) at Ubisoft Singapore
Assassin's Creed workEdit
Mufizal was responsible for coming up with the art vision for two maps in the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood downloadable content, The Da Vinci Disappearance; these two maps were the Delizia di Belriguardo and the Temple of Pythagoras. He also came up with the art vision for Cappadocia, the Maiden's Tower, the Forum of Ox, Galata Tower, Vlad the Impaler's Prison and the Hagia Sophia for Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
In Assassin's Creed II, Mufizal was responsible for:
- Conception work
- Building of environment art for the project.
- Training artists on technical approaches and best practises
In Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, he was responsible for:
- Building of environment art
- Conception work
- Art direction, including artistic visions
- Conceptual thinking
- Construction of environmental art
- Team building
- Training and scheduling of artistic teams